In the beginning, it's super easy to level up -- your AP is almost always full, and stages are relatively easy to breeze through. As you progress, however, you might find areas which take forever to clear (Snake Temple, Snowblooms, and Oasis Queen come to mind), leaving you wishing you were a higher level.
Benefits of Level Ups
Aside from being moved into higher Arena brackets, there aren't really any downfalls to leveling up.
Level ups will:
- Increase your hero's stats
- Refill your AP
- Increase your max AP every few levels
- AP is shared between all heroes!
- Increase the number of battle items you can use
Where Do I Train?!
Check out the Battlefield EXP Table! (please!!)
Low on AP?
There are a few things you could do if you've run out of AP:
- Use Sun Fragments
- Switch to another hero and level up to refill your AP to max
- If you have Honor Medals, run Secret Stages until you level up
- Refill AP using Star Crystals