| This content has been removed from the game.|
Mileage Points are frequently asked about, but there isn't much to say about them. Prepare for a super short article! (I made it look longer by separating things into sections, teehee.)
How to Obtain
There are currently two ways of obtaining Mileage Points:
- Log into the game daily
- You get 1 Mileage Point each day.
- Purchase Star Crystals
- You get Mileage Points in a 1:1 USD:Mileage ratio (approximately).
- At the moment, it's very difficult to save up to have enough for Sister M. It's been said that there are plans to introduce other methods of accumulating Mileage Points in the future.
How to Spend
Mileage Points can be spent on some stuff in the Mileage Shop (accessible through the Items & Shops window).
PbBrigade's Math Stuff
All of this originally belonged to its own page. I've incorporated it into this one, since they had similar names and both serve a similar purpose. The info here was made by User:PbBrigade -- thanks!!
Free vs. Purchasing Power
From the 10 Days of Brave Brigade event, you are able to accumulate free Mileage Points. Over the course of 10 days, you earn 1 point each day. Every day after for the rest of the 2 week period you get a Moon Fragment 10 which amounts to 10 Mileage points.
10 days x 1 MP = 10 + (14 days - 10 days) x 10 MP = 40 = 50 Mileage Points over 14 days.
This means if you log in every day for 14 days, you will have approximately $49 USD worth of Mileage Points. If this trend continues, you will need:
50 MP x 10 = 500 MP
- Ten 2-week periods = 20 weeks of logging in every day to be able to purchase Veteran Guard.
50 MP x 70 = 3500 MP
- Seventy 2-week periods = 140 weeks of logging in every day to be able to purchase Sister M.
140 / 52 weeks in a year = 2 years 38 weeks or roughly 2 years 8-9 months.
|30 Stars||55 Stars||115 Stars||360 Stars||700 Stars||1600 Stars|
From this simple chart you can see that the most efficient amount of stars (and therefore MP) to purchase is Star Box 1600. Best case scenario, you also purchased the 2.99 starter pack for 100 MP from Moon Fragment 100:
Veteran Guard: ~$100 x 4 = 400 MP ($400) + ~$3 x 1 (100 MP) = 100 MP ($3) = 500 MP ($403)
Sister M: ~$100 x 34 = 3400 MP ($3400) + ~$3 x 1 (100 MP) = 100 MP ($3) = 3500 MP ($3403)