Brave Brigade uses four different types of currency: Gold, Honor Medals, Star Crystals, and Mileage Points.
Gold is the most basic form of coinage used in Brave Brigade and is used for things such as:
- Purchasing and enhancing skills
- Leveling and evolving mercenaries
- Paying for fusions
- Purchasing some items
- Reviving fallen mercenaries
Gold can be obtained by:
Honor Medals are used for:
Honor Medals can be obtained by:
Star Crystals are the most valuable form of currency in Brave Brigade and can be used for the following:
- Performing Star Recruitments
- Purchasing Gold, LP Potions, and some items
- Hiring Heroes
- Expanding Merc, Friend and Item Slots
- Recovering AP to full
Star Crystals are obtained by:
- Completing battles on the Battlefield
- Completing some quests and achievements
- Purchasing Star Crystals through the Star Shop
- Participating in a successful Boss Raid
Mileage Points (REMOVED AS OF 2/11/2015)Edit
Mileage Points are awarded for playing the game daily -- upon logging in for the first time each day, you are given one Mileage Point. Mileage Points can be spent on items in the Mileage Shop.
- You get 1 point each day for logging in.
- Buying Star Crystals will give you Mileage in a 1:1 Mileage:USD ratio:
- 1600 Star Crystal Purchase = 99 Mileage Points
- 700 Star Crystal Purchase = 49 Mileage Points
- The Starter Pack contains a Moon Fragment 100, which gives 100 Mileage when used.
- For every day past the 10th, you will receive 10 Mileage Points from the 10 Days of Brave Brigade event.